Microsoft Dynamics Crm allows users to make many customizations without using code.
CHANGING COLORS AND LOGOS
Businesses can create a uniform look and feel that fits the companies brand by creating a custom theme. Company logos can be added and the default colors can be changed. Users can preview themes, and publish later.
1. Click the entity option, then select Customization
2. Select Themes on the Customization page
3. Select ‘New’ in the command bar
4. Enter information to change user interface in the ‘Themes’ form.
5. Select the ‘Logo’ field and click ‘New’. Populate the fields and chooses the image for you log. Save and publish as a web resource.
6. Select colors based on their hexadecimal number.
7. Save and Publish Changes